RSS

THE BEST WORD!

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul."

"i have looked into your eyes with my eyes.I have put my heart near your heart."

"never give in and never give up."

"I can live without money, but I cannot live without love."


'If I'm such a legend, then why am I so lonely? Let me tell you, legends are all very well if you've got somebody around who loves you."


"We cast away priceless time in dreams, born of imagination, fed upon illusion, and put to death by reality."


"As the purse is emptied, the heart is filled."


"It is nothing to die. It is frightful not to live. "


"Joy's smile is much closer to tears than laughter."


"Life is the flower for which love is the honey."


"Love is a portion of the soul itself, and it is of the same nature as the celestial breathing of the atmosphere of paradise."


"No one can keep a secret better than a child."

"The beautiful has but one type, the ugly has a thousand."


"To love is to act."


"To love beauty is to see light."


;)